- Big pitch sites – free (or wild) camping
- Campfires at your pitch – logs sold on site
- Specially for families – we are family owned and run
- Your pets don’t miss out – bring them too
- All the comforts – showers toilets
- On site mini camp shop (currently closed for re-furbishment) and snack bar
The Park Farm camp grounds here in the South of England are perfect for people like you who want the freedom to pitch anywhere, have campfires, follow walking trails, go fishing, or just get away with a group of your camper friends. The Park Farm camp ground in East Sussex is close to the Kent border in an idyllic setting of 18 acres of rich farming land set aside for the camp site; with an additional 50 acres for private functions. That means plenty of space for families and groups; and space for motor homes, caravans, and camper vans.
With so much space you can choose your own size pitch (not applicable to electric hook-up pitches), we do not charge by the number of tents (only Gazebos). You can pitch tents, bring a camper van, your motor home, or caravan. You can pre-book a pitch with an electric hook-up if you require (when available). Camp fires are a must and you can purchase logs with which to build your own camp fire. Bring your friends and pets because we are one of the most family friendly camp grounds in the South East England. Create a group for some fun and lively times.